Corporate Lawyer 1-3 YRS PAE
Highlights of this opportunity
- working directly with private and government clients to provide Corporate legal solutions.
- M&A deals with deal value ranging from $5 million to $100 million plus to start up businesses including structuring and raising funds.
- Working across Government in funding and grant arrangements each year, including government procurement and innovation projects
Highlights of this firm
- Daily Client and Partner contact
- They are facilitators, deal-makers, project managers, drafting experts, negotiators and trusted advisors
- development and progression, supported by learning programs and mentoring
- Mid Tier = balance
- competitive parental leave, quarterly reward programs, flexible working initiatives, wellbeing initiatives and an opportunity to engage with charity and community activities.
- Previous experience and background in Corporate & Commercial, with preference for either (or both) corporate (e.g. shareholder agreements, M&A) or government business (e.g. procurement, commercial agreements)
- Critical and reflective approach to problem-solving with an ability to identify risk
- Ability to provide input on commercial strategy in negotiating and structuring deals
- Drafting skills with an innovative and fresh approach
- Willingness to participate and enhance your business development skills
- An ability to build effective working relationships with clients
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD20564
Phone: 0411 640902
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.