- Well regarded and gorwing firm with a boutique feel and high quality work
- A minimum of two years of Corporate experience required
- High level commitment to career development, mentoring & training
Our client is a mid-tier law firm operating across Australia. Whilst they have a high standard of quality work they still pride themselves on their intimate boutique feel. They are also dedicated to creating positive and lasting changes within our community through various programs and pro-bono work.
They have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd to 5th year lawyer who has a passion for corporate/commercial law to join their team. Working under a dynamic Principal your main focus will be M&A and commercial contracting, but you will be involved in :
- sale and purchase negotiations and agreements
- debt and equity financing
- pre-sale restructuring
- purchaser and vendor due diligence
- confidentiality, non-disclosure and exclusivity agreements
- pre-sale documents including heads of agreement, MOUs and letters of intent
- employment and consultancy agreements for key personnel
- competition law advice and merger clearances
- GST, stamp duty and revenue law advice
- regulatory and business licensing advice
- intellectual property registration and transfer
- contract novation and assignment
- corporate governance and shareholder agreements
To be successful in this role you will have exceptional academics and relevant experience within corporate/commercial law. You will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively and a passion for client relationships. You will have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills which will be backed up by strong academics. Finally you will have a thirst to develop as this is a role that offers genuine career development.
This firm pays very competitively and an attractive remuneration package (dependant on experience) is on offer. You will also have the opportunity to work with inspirational lawyers and access to high end work all based in an environment that encourages development and allows it's lawyers to shine.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LM10721
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569