The Firm & The Role
Our client is one of Australia's leading international law firms and continues to grow. With a formidable reputation, the firm is recognised for its excellence and commercial approach to providing legal services. The firm has a blue chip client base and this particular team acts for local and international corporations, major banks, financial services companies, superannuation companies, managed funds, payment providers and ASX-Listed companies.
Due to growth our client is seeking a lawyer with at least 3 years pae to join their corporate team. You will be at the Associate level or nearing Associate level and you will have the opportunity to work with leaders in their field. A flavour of the work will include:
- M&A transactions in the managed funds and superannuation industries
- Private equity transaction in the managed funds and superannuation industries
- Advising on product disclosure statements requirements under the Corporations Act
- Advising on regulatory issues, directors' liabilities and directors duties
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years pae experience in corporate law, advantageous would be experience with the managed funds and superannuation industries
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting and advising skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a superb working culture. The culture is progressive, forward thinking and collaborative.
On offer is a market leading salary package and the opportunity to participate in a healthy incentive scheme.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies and study leave, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting, social and pro bono activities. There are opportunity to go on secondment with key clients and there is opportunity to participate in internal career development programmes.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19890
Phone: 0422 671 673