The Firm & The Role
Our client is one of Australia's leading commercial law firms. With an astounding client base, our client is recognised for its excellence and commercial approach to providing legal services. The firm and this particular team acts for ASX-listed companies, health-care providers, not for profit organisations, government agencies.
Due to growth, our client is seeking a lawyer with at least 4 years pae to join their corporate team. You will be at the Associate level or Senior Associate level and you will have the opportunity to work with an impressive partner. A flavour of the work will include:
- M&A transactions in the healthcare and aged care sectors
- Advising and negotiating on joint ventures
- Advising on regulatory compliance
- General commercial advisory
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years pae experience in corporate/commercial law, advantageous would be experience with the health care and aged care sector
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting and advising skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage high profile clients
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a superb working culture. The culture is progressive, forward thinking and collaborative.
On offer is a market leading salary package.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies and study leave, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting, social and pro bono activities. There are opportunity to go on secondment with key clients and there is opportunity to participate in internal career development programmes. As the team is not top heavy, there is opportunity to progress your career quickly.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19961
Phone: 0422 671 673