- Great career opportunities
- High level commitment to career development
- Contact Sophie Tsiavas on 03 8602 7404 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Our client is a premier law firm who are recognised as leaders across various areas of law. We are currently seeking a Corporate lawyer with (4- 6 yrs plus PAE) to join their growing Corporate team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- M&A, both public and private (including share and asset acquisitions and (including cross-border transactions)
- Corporate Advisory, including joint ventures, corporate restructures, shareholder agreements, employee share schemes and corporate governance
- Equity Capital Markets, including IPOs, capital raisings
- Commercial contracts
To be successful you will have the following:
- Excellent academic background and a sincere desire to make your mark in a
- 4+ years of corporate/commercial legal experience, with experience gained at top/mid-tier firms being highly regarded
- Detailed understanding of Australian corporate law and strong legal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing).
- Strong analytical ability, coupled with commercial
- A proactive, positive and energetic approach.
This firm offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professional legal staff and offer a competitive rate of pay and excellent benefits. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by inspirational lawyers and gain access to high end work which will provide the basis for a long term career role with real development.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST2945
Phone: (03) 8602 7404