The Firm & The Role
Our client is a well-known international law firm and has a busy and growing corporate/M&A team. The firm and particularly the team have a blue chip client base which includes clients across a variety of industry sectors including transport, telecommunications & media, education, financial services, property, construction, financial services. Our client prides themselves on excellence and providing their clients with commercial solutions
This firm assists ASX Listed Companies, international corporates, equity houses, financial institutions. You will be involved in:
- mergers and acquisitions, especially privately negotiated transactions;
- large joint ventures
- capital ventures
- corporate restructuring
- ASX listing and IPOs
- corporate governance
In order to be suitable for this role you will have:
- at least 2 years PAE gained from a well-regarded corporate/commercial team;
- experience in transactional work;
- the ability to work in a collaborative team as well as independently from time to time
- the ability and desire to manage clients where appropriate
- first class writing skills and commercial nous;
- problem solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
- intellectual grunt and a curious mind
- drive, ambition, energy as well as the desire to grow your career in corporate law
If you are seeking to work on some of the best corporate work in the Asia Pacific region, then this opportunity is well worth investigating. You will work closely with all of the partners in the group and they will teach, mentor and develop your career.
On offer is a top of market salary. For an ambitious corporate lawyer who wants to progress their career quickly, then this opportunity is one to investigate. This is a firm that is innovative, a firm that is focused on clients, results as well as being focused on their people. The firm has one of the best working cultures in Australia.
Progression at this firm is based purely on merit and if you are a high performer, watch your career develop quickly.
Other benefits include post graduate study assistance, the opportunity to take on pro bono matters, client secondments, career development programmes, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave and salary sacrifice as well the opportunity to partake in sporting and social activities.
Join a commercial law firm that is constantly evolving and is genuinely interested in developing their lawyers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20090
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 29 November 2020.