The Firm & The Role
Our client is one of Australia's leading national law firms and continues to grow despite these unprecedented times. This firm is known for thinking outside of the box and providing a commercial and holistic approach to their legal services. This firm and in particular this team has a blue chip client base. This team acts for venture capitalists, private equity firms, financial sponsors, local and international investment banks, clients in the property and construction industries, clients in the health and aged care industries, clients in the water, energy and resources industries, clients in the transport industries.
Due to growth our client is seeking a lawyer at the Associate level to work closely with the partners. A flavour of the work will include:
- complex joint venture arrangements
- private equity transactions
- work outs and restructurings
- real estate capital transactions
- restructuring and work-outs
- public and private M&A
- corporate governance
- general corporate and commercial work
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in corporate/commercial law
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage clients
- Ambition, drive and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a superb working culture. The culture is progressive, forward thinking and collaborative.
On offer is a market leading salary package.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies and study leave, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting, social and pro bono activities. There are opportunity to go on secondment with key clients and there is opportunity to participate in internal career development programmes.
Join a commercial law firm that prioritises the investment of their lawyers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20272
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 14 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.