The Firm & The Role
Our international law firm client is looking to make a strategic hire at the partner level for their corporate team. This commercial law firm has a reputation for excellence in the marketplace and the partners are recognised for practising law differently, being innovative and building strong relationships with their stellar client base.
The firm and this particular corporate team act for clients in a broad range of industries such as financial services, technology, transport, mining & resources, construction & engineering, hospitality, manufacturing, transport, health.
Our client is seeking a lawyer with at least 8 years pae to join the partnership. You will work together with experienced partners and a flavour of the work will include:
- capital raisings and IPO listings
- complex joint ventures
- corporate restructures
- equity raisings
- private M&A
- corporate governance
You will also play an important role in the further growth of the team and continue to embed the already strong relationships the partners have with their clients and foster relationships with new clients. This role will also see you taking an active role in the mentoring and development of more junior lawyers.
Skills & Experience
- At least 8 years' pae in the area of corporate law
- You will be either a Partner or Special Counsel or Senior Associate
- Client following is highly desirable as is a strong network and connections
- Ability to business develop, market and further grow the corporate team
- First class technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a forward thinking and innovative way to deliver legal services
- Highly-developed organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Ability to supervise, mentor and develop junior lawyers
- Drive, ambition and enthusiasm for practising law differently
Culture & Benefits
Our client pays its lawyers at the very top of the market and as this is a senior position you will be remunerated well. This is the perfect opportunity for the senior corporate lawyer who wants to join a supportive and progressive environment and further grow their corporate profile and their corporate practice.
Our client promotes an inclusive and people first environment. This law firm cares about creating a workplace where every-one feels values, respected and empowered. Our client is committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage.
Lastly, our client values flexibility and encourages their staff to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20014
Phone: 0422 671 673