- Award winning specialist law firm with offices across the country
- Melbourne CBD location, very close to public transport
- Immediate start
Our client is well established, award-winning commercial law practice who have valuable clients established across the years assisting insurance, financial and government departments. With offices across the country, they pride themselves on their culture and collaborative working environment. The Melbourne office is based in the heart of the CBD and legal district and are on the door step of all public transport.
Our client is seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join the team. Whilst you will manage all front of house duties, you will also be given the opportunity to provide administration support to the rest of the firm with your duties including:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering incoming phone calls and email enquiries
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are well-presented and set up
- Managing stationary orders
- Preparing various reports for fee earners and account departments
- Assisting secretaries with overflow administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years' corporate reception experience in addition to:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and warm personality
- Professional presentation
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic approach toward work!
- Strong technical skills
- Join a collaborative, supportive and welcoming team
- Enjoy an array of impressive staff discounts and benefits
- Earn a competitive salary
APPLY NOW or contact Donella Gressieux on firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific queries.