Permanent Opportunity | Reception and Office Assistant role | Stunning CBD offices
- Corporate Reception experience required
- Competitive salary, commensurate to experience
- Sydney CBD location
Excellent opportunity for a professionally presented individual, to be the face of this city-based legal organisation. As the first point of contact you will be responsible for providing professional, service-oriented support to the public, clients and staff. This role is suited to an efficient, friendly, helpful and articulate receptionist. Ideally this role demands an intermediate receptionist who is calm, capable and able to let their individuality shine through.
- Coordinate conference, and meeting rooms.
- Greet clients and visitors on arrival in a professional manner.
- Ensure reception area presents as professional at all times.
- Answer telephone enquiries and take messages
- Assist staff and clients with requests
- Court documents deliveries to court
- Mail collection/delivery
- Maintaining stationary supplies, office equipment and kitchen supplies
- General administrative duties in maintaining relevant reception / switchboard documents.
To apply you must have:
Please note this is a permanent full-time position. Full working rights in Australia are essential.
Ref No: AB18985