- Highly regarded company
- Strong market leader & excellent team culture and reputation
- ASAP Start
This busy mid-sized Brisbane based company requires a superstar Operations Assistant to assist with the day to day functions. They have an incredibly strong client base and boast an excellent positive team culture.
Working in a close knit team, the Operations Assistant will have various duties to support the front office team. Some key duties will include:
- Daily sorting and distributing incoming & outgoing mail
- Photocopying, scanning and other tasks, such as binding and collating documents
- Managing the security card register
- External rounds (including daily deliveries and banking)
- Organising external couriers
- Scheduling appointment
- Managing calendar bookings
- Daily meeting room set up
- Assisting with organising events, seminars and functions as required
- Library filing
- Stationery ordering
- Liaising with building services and maintenance
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years' experience as a Receptionist or Administration Assistant within a corporate environment. Coupled with this experience, you will have:
- Great attention to detail;
- 'Can-do' attitude;
- Able to multitask;
- Strong computer skills; and
- Willingness to learn and grow with the team
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close 16 November 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.