- Busy top tier team, high quality work;
- Supportive, dynamic and nurturing environment;
- A broad mix of work: M&A, private equity, capital raisings.
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a well-known top tier law firm and has a busy and growing corporate/M&A team. The firm and particularly the team have a blue chip client base which includes clients across a variety of industry sectors including transport, telecommunications & media, education, financial services, property, construction, financial services. Our client prides themselves on excellence and providing their clients with commercial solutions.
This firm assists ASX Listed Companies, international corporates, equity houses, financial institutions. You will be involved in:
- mergers and acquisitions, especially privately negotiated transactions;
- large joint ventures;
- capital ventures;
- corporate restructuring;
- ASX listing and IPOs;
- corporate governance.
In order to be suitable for this role you will have:
- at least 2 years PAE gained from a well-regarded corporate/commercial team;
- experience in transactional work;
- the ability to work autonomously;
- the ability and desire to manage clients;
- first class technical skills and commercial nous;
- drive, ambition, energy as well as the desire to grow.
If you are seeking to work on some of the best corporate work in the Asia Pacific region, then this opportunity is well worth investigating. You will work closely with all of the partners in the group and they will teach, mentor and develop your career.
On offer is a top of market salary. For an ambitious corporate M&A lawyer who wants to progress their career quickly, then this opportunity is one to investigate. This is a firm that is innovative, a firm that is focused on clients, results as well as being focused on their people. The firm has one of the best working cultures in Sydney.
Progression at this firm is based purely on merit and if you are a high performer, watch your career develop quickly.
Other benefits include post graduate study assistance, the opportunity to take on pro bono matters, client secondments, career development programmes, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave and salary sacrifice as well the opportunity to partake in sporting and social activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19102
Phone: (02) 8227 7207