- Autonomous position
- Convenient locations on offer
- Government experience highly regarded
A need has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join a busy government department. The candidate will be given the opportunity work directly with clients and advocates to provide assistance.
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality
- Provide assistance on client needs firsthand
- Plan and prioritize workloads
- Manage conflicts and expectations
- Respond to and manage anti-social behaviour
- Provide autonomous advice to clients
The Right Candidate
To secure this role you must have previous Client Services experience. You must be confident in speaking directly with clients and stakeholders. Further, you will be professionally presented and a talented multitasker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB1216
Phone: (02) 8227 7201
Applications close 3 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.