- National mid-tier law firm
- Not just a call-centre environment
- Supportive and inclusive culture
This well-respected Australian CBD law firm is known for their diverse workforce and their broad range of work for both government and private organisations.
As a Debt Recovery Clerk, you will be managing your own portfolio of debtors on behalf of the firm's clients and report directly to the Recoveries Manager.
Your main duties will include:
- Monitoring and collecting outstanding payments from debtors
- Liaising with clients and advising options for debt recovery
- Processing payments and discharging debts to clients
- Issuing court documents including judgements
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience as a debt recovery clerk in fast-paced debt collection environment
- The ability to deal with high pressure situations and handle a heavy workload
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport and establish relationships
- A professional and calm phone manner
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to build rapport and relationships with clients, not just a transactional call-centre environment
- Be part of a high successful and collaborative team with a supportive manager
- Competitive salary on offer up to $65,000 package
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2864
Phone: (03) 8602 7405