Complex and large scale matters; Good salary; bonus scheme; collaborative team with a good sense of humour
Our client is a reputable mid-tier law firm, with a close-knit culture, that has a strong reputation in insurance law. They are committed to professional development and great advocates for work/life balance.
An opportunity has arisen for a defendant insurance Senior Associate/Special Counsel to join a busy team led by 2 Partners working in general insurance, indemnity, personal injury and large-scale recovery claims. Joining this this practice, you will be running your files autonomously, attending conferences, directly speaking with clients and briefing Counsel when matters run to trial.
You will also be mentoring more junior staff in the team.
To be successful in securing this role you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a defendant insurance lawyer
- Strong knowledge of PIPA
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to autonomously run your own files
- Be driven and show initiative
- A genuine desire and ambition for personal career growth
- good drafting skills, particularly with advices and court documents
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme
- Flexibility with work hours
- Social events and team activities
- Birthday leave
- Professional development opportunities
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20279
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 15 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.