Our client is a respected insurance and commercial law firm with offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide. Our client has developed a comprehensive portfolio of matters. Its team of experienced specialists provide relevant and real-world solutions to clients.
As a defendant insurance lawyer for our client, you will have the opportunity to work closely with two highly regarded and well-respected partners in the insurance space. You will be exposed to a number of high-calibre matters in general insurance, indemnity, personal injury and large-scale recovery claims. Clients include major insurers, national and multi-national corporations, government departments and not-for-profits.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3+ years PAE in defendant insurance practice.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Drafting and advising skills.
- Ability to work autonomously when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Benefits & Culture
Our client provides truly meaningful experiences for its lawyers and clients.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Exceptional mentorship from insurance experts with strong private practice and in-house experience.
- Clear career progressionopportunities.
- Opportunity for immediate start.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20146
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.