An opportunity has arisen for a defendant insurance lawyer specialising in WorkCover insurance. Joining this this leading practice, you will be working as part of a busy insurance team under 3 Partners, running your files autonomously, attending conferences, directly speaking with clients and briefing Counsel when matters run to trial. You will also be responsible for mentoring junior lawyers in the team.
You will also work on a small number of files representing Self-insureds.
To be successful in securing this role you will ideally have:
- 5+ years of defendant WorkCover OR personal injuries experience in a firm
- Experience in Defendant personal injuries
- A genuine desire and ambition for personal career growth
- strong time management skills
- client facing experience
- ability to mentor junior staff
- Competitive remuneration package
- Social events and team activities
- Birthday leave
- Professional development opportunities
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19747
Phone: (07) 3231 1207