- Join this great team in their Brisbane CBD office
- Well established defendant law firm
- Commence ASAP
Commencing ASAP, you will join the Insurance team of this well-known law firm.
Primarily working in Defendant law, your duties will include:
- Client liaison
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting and amending correspondence
- Collating briefs
- Preparing court documents and briefs
- Diary management
- Monthly billing, and
- General administrative duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2 years' previous legal secretarial experience in Insurance Law. In addition, you will be professional in both your appearance and attitude, will have a positive "can do" attitude, and be able to work well as part of a team.
To be considered for this role, or to express your interest in other similar roles, please forward your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to Tarnya Mangano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.