Our client is one of Australia's leading law firms with offices all over the world. The firm has a strong presence across all key industry sector and aims to provide the highest possible standard of legal service. They are seeking an Desktop Support Analyst to join their Brisbane CBD office on a permanent basis. This is a terrific role for an individual who enjoys being hands-on, and becoming the 'go-to' point of contact through delivering reliable and efficient client service.
- Provide quality Tier 2 technical support to partners and staff including attending to hardware requests and liaising with vendors as required
- Work with broader IT teams across a range of technical tasks as required such as installation and configuration; backups; router swap-outs
- Work closely with IT Team Leaders in all Australian offices to ensure a consistently excellent approach to IT service delivery
- Project manage local projects such as software rollouts, server swap-outs, asset management, court room and off-site support, business continuity management process
- Excellent personal communication skills with the ability to communicate on a non-technical level
- Use SCCM to delete devices, set users primary device and manage devices
- Very solid technical skills with client software, eg, Windows 10, Office 2010/2016, Outlook / Exchange, VPN software
- Good technical hardware knowledge with laptops, desktops, printers, routers, iPhones
- Proven experience taking ownership of incidents, seeing through to closure and taking initiative as required
- Strength of knowledge in telecommunications, network and NT server
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of the business
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD19514
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.