Truly global work, attractive remuneration package and benefits, leadership role, grow into other areas, Top of the Market Remuneration!
My client is a global company recognised as one of the world's best management consulting firms with over 6000 employees located around the world. The culture is collaborative and the work truly global.
Along with an above market remuneration package commensurate with your experience, benefits also include 18 weeks' paid parental leave, corporate medical insurance, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing subsidies, EAP, morning tea!
Working alongside some of the best in the business and being mentored by a leading reputable and well liked Managing Director, the role is open to either Senior Consultant or Manager or even Director level. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of computer forensic solutions to clients with your duties including:
- Liaising with clients and project managing client requests
- Managing the process from project initiation through to completion
- Leading on the management of data collection projects including large and multi-jurisdictional matters
- Accessing, extracting, analysing and culling data
- Physical and cloud forensic infrastructure management including evidence managing, infrastructure and software licensing
- Applying best practice
- Assisting in growing the team
- Building ongoing relationships as well as identifying future business development opportunities
- Degree qualified in either forensic computing, computer science, information systems or equivalent experience
- Certification in digital forensics and/or information security
- Experience in physical and cloud forensic collection of hard drives, mobile phones, and enterprise IT infrastructure etc
- Proficiency with commercial and open source forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK
- Experience in the collection and extraction of electronic data
- Project management experience highly desirable
- Corporate communication and client facing skills
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Telephone: 0402 618 969
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.