Flexible working - attractive remuneration package and benefits - global work - Leadership role!
Our client is a premier advisory and investment firm well known for providing their APAC clients with innovative technology solutions to complex commercial challenges.
Working alongside a number of the most highly regarded Forensic professionals in the field, you will be an integral part of the team assisting in the delivery of Digital Forensic solutions to clients with your duties will include:
- Liaising and assisting clients with the uncovering, analysis and recovery of digital evidence
- Managing the process from project initiation through to completion
- Expert reporting/witness
- Mentoring and training
- Assisting in growing and leading the team
- Building ongoing relationships as well as identifying future business development opportunities
- Degree qualified in either forensic computing, cyber security, computer science, information systems or equivalent experience
- Certification in digital forensics and/or incidence response
- Consulting experience across any of the following disciplines - Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Information Security
- Experience in expert reporting/witness ideal
- 3+ years' experience in Digital Forensics and/or Forensics Technology roles
- Corporate communication and client facing skills
Our client offers a dynamic, collegiate, flexible work environment, ongoing learning opportunities through their School of Learning, a competitive remuneration package + excellent benefits! This role is on track to take on a leadership role within the Australian team.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Telephone: 0402 618 969
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.