Our client is a well-known and highly respected Association, primarily responsible for maintaining ethical standards and levels of knowledge of its members. They also perform regulatory responsibilities and provide member benefits and services, including regular continuing professional development (CPD) seminars, conferences, mentoring and on-going professional advice and assistance.
As the Director of Legal Education for this prestigious Association, you will report to the Chief Executive, in addition to providing support to a number of committee chairs. You will be assisted by a business support officer and be responsible for the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program of this association, including:
- Planning, implementing and monitoring professional learning opportunities;
- Attending and participating in seminars and conferences;
- Working with subject matter experts and organising speakers;
- Developing and maintaining an operational plan and standards for legal education and training;
- Identifying professional development needs by evaluating, improving and reporting on program effectiveness;
- Managing production of promotional materials and newsletters;
- Developing sponsorship programs and negotiating contracts; and
- Developing relationships with external stakeholders and respond to enquiries relating to the program.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Previous experience in planning, designing and delivering legal education and development programs;
- Relevant qualifications as a solicitor;
- Experience with training and/or developing learning programs or seminars would be highly regarded;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work in a high-volume environment;
- Strong written and communication skills and the ability to work with a small team; and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
In return, an attractive salary package is on offer, dependent on your level of experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19121
Phone: (07) 3231 1207