Our client, a prestigious international eDiscovery organisation with clients all around the world, is seeking a team of Paralegals and Lawyers to assist them with a current document review matter.
As a Discovery Paralegal, your main duties will include:
- Reviewing and translating legal documentation on a particular subject
- Legal coding, determining relevance/privilege and
- Reviewing issues in a database under supervised instruction
To be successful for this position, you must have:
- Previous document review experience and/or a strong paralegal background
- Experience using Ringtail or Relativity or a similar eDiscovery system
- Bilingual in English and Korean
Please note that Korean language skills are ESSENTIAL.
Admitted lawyers on a working holiday visa are also encouraged to apply!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8059
Phone: (03) 8602 7405