Our client, a prestigious international eDiscovery organisation with clients all around the world, is seeking a team of Law Clerks and Lawyers to assist them with a current document review matter.
Your main duties will include
- Reviewing and translating legal documentation on a particular subject
- Legal coding, determining relevance/privilege and
- Reviewing issues in a database under supervised instruction
To be suitable for this position, you must have:
- Previous document review experience and/or a strong paralegal background
- Experience using Ringtail, Nebula or a similar system
- Bilingual in English and Korean
Please note that Korean language skills are ESSENTIAL.
Admitted lawyers on a working holiday visa are also encouraged to apply!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2720
Phone: 0422 420 072