- Ongoing temp assignment up to 3-4 months
- Interesting work - large scale projects
- Immediate start to work full-time hours
Our clients tend to be large CBD based law firms and in-house entities running large scale projects, primarily in litigation.
As a Discovery Paralegal, you will be predominantly working on a discovery project within a team environment where you will be reviewing documents on a subjective/legal analysis level determining for relevance/privileged, reviewing issues and coding document information in a database under supervised instruction.
Your main duties will include:
- Reviewing and determining issues;
- Subjective coding;
- Enter information into a discovery database;
- Meeting KPI's.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous document review experience is required;
- Experience using Ringtail or Relativity will be highly advantageous;
- You must have technical database experience and exceptional accuracy skills;
- Availability to start immediately, working full-time Monday to Friday with possibility of overtime.
What's in it for you?
- Join an exceptionally well-regarded team with a great work culture;
- This role offers unique mentoring in a supportive and inspiring environment;
- Be involved in interesting discovery matters along and be remunerated with a competitive hourly rate.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2853
Phone: (03) 8602 7405