- Join a leading, innovative global company
- Utilise your technical skills while developing your skills at that next level as a leader
- Above market remuneration, benefits and career opportunity
- 12 month contract
Our client is an international firm with offices across Australia and Asia, advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. Highly regarded within the industry, the team are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow and enhance their fantastic reputation.
You will be an integral part of the eDiscovery team which will see you utilising your hands-on technical skills as well as project coordination. Reporting to the Head of Review Services, you will be responsible for managing reviews and review teams, performing document review and quality assurance tasks for eDiscovery, lease or contract reviews and date automation. You will be the key liaison between the review and legal teams.
You can expect your daily responsibilities to include:
- Managing and supervising the document review paralegals by giving instructions, responding to queries and undertaking quality checks and quality assurance of work completed
- Managing and assisting with the recruitment of teams of document review paralegals
- Setting accurate timelines and ensuring work is completed to deadlines and budgets
- Monitoring the progress of the review and providing regular status updates to the Review Services Project Manager and lawyers
- Liaising with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Preparing and delivering presentations when required
- Sharing knowledge with the other team members locally and nationally to contribute to the market knowledge
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- At least 2 years' + experience within eDiscovery/litigation technology
- Academic qualifications within law
- Strong technical skills in Relativity, Ringtail or similar programs as well as Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Financial acumen
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude as well as leadership/management skills
Be part of a world class brand that will invest and progress your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to a string of staff benefits!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Ref No: DG8965