A prestigious international eDiscovery organisation with clients all around the world is seeking a team of Paralegals and Lawyers to assist them with a current document review matter.
As a Document Review Paralegal, your main duties will include:
- Reviewing and translating legal documentation on a particular subject
- Legal coding, determining relevance/privilege and
- Reviewing issues in a database under supervised instruction
To be suitable for this position, you must have:
- Previous document review experience and/or a strong paralegal background
- Experience using Relativity, Ringtail, Nebula or a similar system
- Bilingual in English and Bahasa Melayu
Please note that Behasa Melayu language skills are ESSENTIAL.
Admitted lawyers on a Working Holiday Visa are also encouraged to apply!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8010
Phone: (03) 8602 7405