- Utilise your technical skills while developing your skills at that next level as a leader
- Be part of a global company leading the way in innovation
- Above market remuneration, benefits and career opportunity
Our client is a world class company known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. Highly regarded within the industry, the team are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow and enhance their fantastic reputation.
You will be working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team which will include both your hands on technical skills and project coordination. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and assisting with the recruitment of teams of review paralegals
- Managing and problem solving issues that arise
- Setting accurate timelines and ensuring work is completed to deadlines and budgets specified
- Liaising with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Matter management to ensure what work has been carried out
- Preparing and delivering presentations when required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years' + experience within eDiscovery/litigation technology
- Academic qualifications within law
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical skills in Relativity, Ringtail or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial acumen
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude as well as leadership skills
If this sounds like you and you're looking to take your leadership skills to the next level, then apply today!
Be part of a world class brand that will invest and progress your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to a string of staff benefits!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SH2861
Phone: 0402 618 969