A prestigious international organisation that provides legal services to clients all around the world is seeking a number of experienced Document Reviewers to assist them with a current document review matter.
As a Document Reviewer, your main duties will include
- Reviewing legal documentation on a particular subject
- Legal coding, determining relevance/privilege and
- Reviewing issues in an electronic database under supervised instruction
To be successful for this position, you must have:
- Previous document review experience using an eDiscovery system such as Ringtail or Relativity
- Solid experience working in a law firm or legal practice
- Completed a law degree or similar qualification
- Working rights in Australia
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive hourly rate
- Work comfortably from home
- Immediate start on short-term basis with opportunities for future assignments
Admitted lawyers on a working holiday visa are also encouraged to apply!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8066
Phone: (03) 8602 7405