- Document review experience using relativity or similar software is essential
- NZ based lawyers or Maori language skills will be highly regarded
- Full-time hours starting 24th January for 6 weeks+
A prestigious international organisation that provides legal services to clients all around the world is seeking a number of experienced document reviewers to assist them with a current large document review matter.
As a Document Reviewer, your main duties will include:
- Reviewing legal documentation on a particular subject
- Legal coding, determining relevance/privilege and
- Reviewing issues in an electronic database under supervised instructions
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- Proven document review experience using an electronic software such as Relativity or similar
- Completed a tertiary law qualification (LLB or equivalent)
- New Zealand lawyers with Maori language skills will be highly regarded
- Your own laptop/computer with a secure and stable internet connection to work remotely
- Currently based in Australia with full working rights
- Available to commence almost immediately on a full-time on-going basis
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of large global legal provider that partners with top-tier clients and be involved in interesting and large-scale matters
- Opportunities for future assignments
- Attractive hourly rate + super
Admitted lawyers on a working holiday visa are also encouraged to apply!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG20884