TEMPORARY DISCOVERY/ CONTRACT LITIGATION LAWYERS
- Join a premium, international law firm with an exceptional reputation
- Experience with Ringtail/Nuix is essential
- Must be admitted/qualified to apply
- Overseas qualified lawyers who are based in Melbourne with the relevant experience are also encouraged to apply!
Our client is a large, global CBD based law firm that prides itself on their culture and collaborative working environment and feel that they offer a welcoming, supportive workplace.
We are looking for Discovery Paralegals or Solicitors to assist on various small and long term document review projects. You will be working within a team where you will be reviewing documents on a subjective/legal coding determining relevancy and privilege as well as reviewing issues in a database under supervised instruction.
Your duties will involve:
- Reviewing and determining issues
- Subjective coding
- Entering information into a discovery database
- Meeting KPI's
- Working Monday to Friday - full day hours with the opportunity for overtime
Our client is seeking candidates with a strong litigation background and/or discovery paralegals with electronic document review experience as well as:
- Experience using an eDiscovery system such as Ringtail/Nuix or Relativity
- Completed law degree or similar qualification (you can have an overseas qualification but must be based in Melbourne)
- Full working rights in Australia
What are the benefits of project work?
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our project team a top hourly rate
- Further your skills and experience with eDiscovery work
Please call Donella Gressieux on 0481 232 200 for a confidential discussion or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org