- Document review experience is essential
- Interesting large eDiscovery project with a global firm
- Immediate start, full-time on temp basis for 2 weeks with possible extension
A prestigious international organisation that provides legal services to clients all around the world is seeking a number of experienced Document Reviewers to assist them with a current large document review matter.
As a Document Reviewer, your main duties will include:
- Reviewing legal documentation on a particular subject
- Legal coding, determining relevance/privilege and
- Reviewing issues in an electronic database under supervised instructions
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Solid document review experience working in a law firm or legal practice
- Experience using an eDiscovery system such Ringtail or Relativity
- Completed a law degree or similar qualification
- Full working rights in Australia
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive hourly rate
- Be part of large global law firm and be involved in some interesting and large-scale matters
- Immediate start on short-term temp basis with opportunities for future assignments
Admitted lawyers on a working holiday visa are also encouraged to apply!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL19357
Phone: 0422 420 072