Through assisting pharmacies and aged care facilities, our client concentrates on quality health results for their customers and residents. By assisting aged care facilities and pharmacies, they can extend the ability for care within one’s household and prolong the move to care amenities.
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Developer, to join the opportunity-rich environment on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will be responsible for work in partnership with the team & be in the lead for the design of a pathway for the development of our client’s software applications, whilst reporting to the Software Development Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and develop software applications that meet business requirements through our client’s software systems
- Design, plan and implement changes to existing applications
- Prototype and assist in the selection of frameworks, tools and methodologies for our future product directions
- Review, plan and implement upgrades and changes to applications
- Investigate and resolve application functionality
- Provide support and troubleshooting of developed systems
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for any changes to software
- Identify areas of development, to meet changing market and user requirements
- 8+ years of programming experience in C#.NET
- 3+ years knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server