- 12 Month Contract
- Dynamics 365 Product Specialist
- QLD State Government
The role / Responsibilities
- work as part of a specialist product team working on a number of Enterprise-wide applications/projects.
- Be responsible for undertaking project management type activities, providing advice on Dynamics functionality and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders across several government departments.
- You'll be involved in initiating new projects, you'll ensure strong communication is adhered to whilst providing regular updates on project objectives, milestones and progress.
- Manage data information, models, and products and to ensure discoverability, accessibility, interoperability, security, integrity, safety and availability.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Dynamics functionality
- Ability to manage multiple projects / work packages
- Previous team leading experience would be beneficial
- Strong relationship / communicational skills
- Knowledge of Agile
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact Shane Driver ( email@example.com ) with any questions.