Executive Assistant & Investigations Coordinator
- Melbourne CBD fringe location
- Opportunity to up skill yourself and progress your career
- Excellent working environment & culture
- Join a team that recognises and rewards performance and hardwork!
Our client has a team of experienced consultants across Australia, South East Asia and New Zealand that provide a range of human resource, workplace relations and learning development services. They represent some of the region's highest profile private, not-for-profit and government brands and offer a comprehensive suite of services encompassing workplace relations, consulting, training and online training.
The position is responsible for the coordination support and administration of all projects and assignments within workplace relations, workplace investigations/mediations and outsourced human resources assignments. It will also be providing EA support to the two Directors.
Key accountabilities include:
- Preparation, distribution and follow up of all correspondence for the two Directors
- Diary management and organising travel for the Directors and Consultants
- Draft proposals for workplace investigations and mediation services including terms of reference, collation of relevant documents/policies etc.
- Coordinate consultant availability, allocate to investigations and mediations
- Maintain status report on all current investigations and mediations for Director Workplace Relations and Director Professional Services
- Provide final review of Investigation and Mediation Reports
- Coordinate the billing of all projects and assignments within workplace relations, workplace investigations/mediations and outsourced human resources
- Collecting data from investigation reports and consolidating this on a quarterly basis to be provided to the marketing team
- Screen, monitor and respond to incoming calls, mail and emails
- Initiate and respond to correspondence & liaising with clients
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- An advanced skill level in MS Office
- Autonomous worker and a fast learner
- Switched on, motivated and proactive attitude
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally have legal secretarial experience within employment law in a law firm
This is a company that not only really values it's staff but also has a great reputation for it's strong working environment!
Please use the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.