- Excellent salary on offer at this award winning Global provider of legal services
- Be part of a premier team, highly regarded within the industry
- Great career opportunity that will provide continual progression
Our client is a global provider of legal services known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. With international offices, they are highly regarded within the industry and are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
Working with a number of the most highly regarded and well liked eDiscovery professionals in the field, you will be an integral part of the team assisting in the delivery of cutting edge document management solutions nationally. This will include identifying, processing and collecting electronic data along with project managing the data across different stages and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. There is also a strong consultative element to the role and you will be required to develop and maintain strong client relationships, provide reports, assist with training junior staff as well as develop and provide client solutions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role at a law firm or professional services firm (consulting) or
- Strong technical skills within Case Management Software using Relativity, Ringtail or NUIX etc(3 years +)
- Excellent understanding of Alternative Legal Technology frameworks, protocols and best practices
- Excellent Technical Skills and the ability to Client Face
- Academic qualifications within law or IT
- Working rights in Australia
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in hearing more about - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of a world class brand that will invest in your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to a string of staff benefits!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH16160
Phone: 0402 618 969
Applications close 2 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.