EDISCOVERY CONSULTANT / LEGAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT
- Above market remuneration + benefits + bonuses!
- Further your technical skills, project management and leadership skills
- Great career opportunity that will lead to years of growth
This prestigious global top-tier law firm is known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. With offices across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, they are highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry and are looking to bring talent on board that will enable them to grow their fantastic reputation in the market. The eDiscovery team is part of the firm's Global Technology team that offers legal expertise, process efficiency and technology solutions to clients.
As an eDiscovery Consultant, you will be responsible for managing eDiscovery and client technology matters by utilising your technical and project coordination skills to execute eDiscovery solutions. This is a permanent full-time position and can be based in the Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane CBD office.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Advising, designing and executing eDiscovery solutions
- Assisting with setting accurate budgets, timescales and deadlines for matters
- Work with managers to develop project management plans which include evidence tracking, resource management, cost proposals, risk mitigations and status reporting
- Liaising with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Maintaining the integrity of client and firm data
- Preparing and conducting presentations when required
- Supervising and mentoring juniors in the team
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- At least 2 years' eDiscovery experience within a law/professional services firm or government agency
- Tertiary qualifications in either Law or IT, Computer Science, Data Analytics or Software Engineering
- Proficiency in eDiscovery tools such as Relativity, NUIX Discover, EDT, Brainspace or similar
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong communications skills to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders and the ability to relay technical solutions in a clear and concise manner
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary + bonuses to reward high performance
- The opportunity to partner with prestigious clients based locally and globally on some of the largest, most strategic and most complex matters
- Career advancement and in-house secondment opportunities
- Access to an exclusive range of employee benefits including flexible working, up to 18 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, salary continuance, health and wellbeing programs such as discounted gym memberships, corporate health and insurance plans, free EAP services, learning and development initiatives, recognition program and performance incentives and many more!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Stephanie Lim or Sherri Hodson
Ref No: SL20492
Mobile: 0422 420 072