- Above market salary as well as true work/life balance, flexibility, ability to work from home, lovely colleagues
- Global work
- Great mix of project management as well as technical duties
Our client is well known globally for providing their clients with innovative and agile legal technology solutions.
You will be working as an integral part of the team to deliver leading document management solutions nationally.
Duties will include:
- Provide expert advice to litigators regarding best-practice electronic discovery options (including the use of analytics technology and active learning)
- Tailor litigation technology workflows to meet the needs of specific matters
- Advise and assist in relation to the negotiation, drafting and implementation of Exchange Protocols
- Take primary responsibility for the management of multiple projects
- Serve as a liaison between other service delivery team members and clients
- Advise in relation to the functional capabilities of Relativity and Delium
- Provide client training in relation to Relativity and Delium
- Effectively manage allocated client relationships and client communication
- Support the company's Business Development activities
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members.
To be successful you will have:
- Law, Computer Science or similar qualification required
- Technical skills with Relativity, Delium (or similar) are essential
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong IT literacy
- Demonstrated work experience in a similar role - 3 years +
- Excellent attention to detail along with problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is a unique opportunity as well as be rewarded with an above market salary as well as true work/life balance, flexibility, ability to work from home, lovely colleagues, autonomy in your role.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SH2686
Phone: 0402 618 969