eDiscovery Consultant - Brisbane
This is an exciting opening for an experienced eDiscovery Consultant to be part of an innovate business that is leading the way!
Our client is an innovative business known for being a leader in their field. With offices across Australia, they are highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry and are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
You will be working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team managing a large portfolio of client matters while supervising a team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising, developing and recommending legal technology solutions and processes
- Project manage timelines, workflow and processes
- Manage & supervise a team of junior consultants
- Liaise with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Ensure that billable time is recorded in real time and in an accurate manner
- Continuously look to improve eDiscovery best practices
- Preparing and delivering presentations when required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role at a law firm or professional services firm (consulting)
- Strong technical skills within Case Management Software including Recommind, Axcelerate, Relativity, Nuix or similar
- Excellent understanding of eDiscovery frameworks, protocols and best practices
- Project management experience
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in hearing more about - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of an Australian brand that will invest in your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to quarterly bonuses!
To be considered for this role, please forward your resume in Microsoft Word Format or alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1204 for further information.
Ref No: KK19174
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Applications close 9 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.