eDiscovery Consultant -Global role
- Utilise your technical experience & develop your eDiscovery skills
- Global law firm with the option for APAC travel
- Rare opportunity to be mentored 2 on 1
Our client is a global legal practice well known with for assisting some of the world's premier businesses with growth and innovation and with a reputation for delivering excellence in all that they do.
Working closely with the Australian Manager, you will be an integral part of the eDiscovery team with the opportunity to be mentored and trained by two senior leaders in the field. Both technical and hands on, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with identifying and understanding client needs and assisting with the execution of technical solutions
- Handling evidence processing and data tracking including imports and exports from Relativity
- End-to-end management of data requests including production to external parties
- Document review management
- Running searches to assist legal teams
- Ensuring database and document integrity is maintained
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Law or similar
- At least 12month's experience within eDiscovery (data processing) in a law firm, bureau or corporate
- The ability to travel outside Australia for work
- Full working rights in Australia
- Academic qualifications within law or IT
- Strong technical skills in Relativity, Ringtail, NUIX or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
If this sounds like you and you're looking to take your skills to that next level and learn from the best - APPLY TODAY!
This really is a rare opportunity for you to join a team where your career has the opportunity to be fast tracked with the close mentorship and training provided by two leaders in the field. Excellent salary + firm benefits also on offer.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH16150
Phone: 0402 618 969
Applications close 6 February 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.