A rare opportunity to join a team of leaders in the Forensic Technology field who have a reputation for providing their clients with cutting edge legal technology solutions!
- Junior to Senior Inhouse Specialist eDiscovery roles available
- Relativity certification highly regarded
- Career opportunity while offering flexible work practices and ongoing learning opportunities
Our client is a premier advisory and investment firm well known globally for providing their clients with innovative and technology solutions to complex commercial challenges.
Working with a number of the most highly regarded Forensic professionals in the field, you will be an integral part of the team assisting in the delivery of leading edge document management solutions nationally. This will include identifying, processing and collecting electronic data along with project managing the data across different stages and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
These specialist roles are new to the structure and the opportunity for growth and to make the role your own while being mentored and assist in building a super team is an outstanding one.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of two years' experience in end to end eDiscovery
- Certification in Relativity is highly desirable
- Strong IT literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL
- Strong project management skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a large team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is an exceptionally well-regarded company that will provide a unique opportunity to be a part of a team of leaders in the field, along with a competitive salary, ongoing learning opportunities as well as a great social and sporting culture,
To be considered for this position, please apply with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.