This is a rare opportunity to join an eLitigation Consultancy that has a highly regarded reputation for providing their clients with cutting edge legal technology solutions!
Our client is well known globally for providing their clients with innovative and agile legal technology solutions.
You will be working as an integral part of the team to deliver leading document management solutions nationally.
Duties will include:
- Assist with business development and client solutions
- Provide expert advice to litigators regarding best-practice electronic discovery options (including the use of analytics technology and active learning)
- Tailor litigation technology workflows to meet the needs of specific matters
- Advise and assist in relation to the negotiation, drafting and implementation of Exchange Protocols
- Take primary responsibility for the management of multiple projects
- Serve as a liaison between other service delivery team members and clients
- Effectively manage allocated client relationships and client communication
- Support the company's Business Development activities
To be successful you will have:
- Law, Computer Science or similar qualification required
- Technical skills with Relativity, Delium (or similar) are essential
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong IT literacy
- Ability to assist in building the business
- Demonstrated work experience in a similar role - 3 years +
- Excellent attention to detail along with problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is a unique opportunity to work autonomously while being supported by a small national team as well as be rewarded with an above market salary as well as true work/life balance, flexibility, work remotely, lovely colleagues, autonomy in your role.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH1612
Phone: 0402 618 969
Applications close 4 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.