Our client is a global law firm that advises many of the biggest and most ambitious organisations across the globe handling important transactions and disputes. Joining the Legal Technology team as an eDiscovery Senior Consultant, you will have access to excellent opportunities for mentorship and progression.
Reporting to the Litigation Lead Consultant, as a Senior Consultant in the Legal Technology team your role will be varied and include:
- Assisting in building a new line of service. This could include forensics, cyber, AI, SQL specialisation
- Advising, developing and recommending legal technology solutions and processes to internal and external clients
- Business development duties
- Managing large scale eDiscovery projects, document review and document management projects
- Leading timelines, workflow and processes
- Managing, mentoring and training a team of legal technology members including consultants
- Liaising with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Continuously looking to improve best practices
- Preparing and delivering presentations when required
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Top notch technical skills with a particular specialty in Forensics, Cyber, AI, SQL etc
- Experience in a similar role at a law firm or professional services firm (consulting) 5 years +
- Strong technical skills within Case Management Software including Ringtail, Relativity, NUIX, Windows
- Excellent understanding of eDiscovery frameworks, protocols and best practices
- Solid project management experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Superior leadership skills and a 'can do' attitude
This is an exceptionally well regarded team with a dynamic working environment. This role offers unique mentoring in a supportive and inspiring environment along with an above market salary (dependent on experience), excellent benefits and the opportunity for growth and mentorship.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Ref No: 18841
Please note that you must have working rights in Australia and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.