A rare opportunity to join an Innovation Award Winning team of leaders in the eDiscovery field at the forefront of everchanging legal technology.
- Full end to end project management
- Competitive remuneration package together with excellent benefits
- Career opportunity while offering flexible work practices and ongoing learning opportunities
Our client is well known globally for providing their clients with innovative technology solutions to complex commercial challenges. Known for their strong commitment to client service as well as their use of cutting edge technology, the firm has won many legal innovation awards.
Joining this growing team, you will be working with a number of the most highly regarded eDiscovery professionals in the field, you will be an integral part of the team assisting in the delivery of cutting eDiscovery project management nationally. This will include identifying, processing and collecting electronic data along with project managing the data across different stages and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. There is also a strong consultative element to the role and you will be required to develop and maintain strong client relationships, provide reports, risk assessment, assist with training junior staff as well as develop and provide client solutions.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of five years' experience in end to end eDiscovery
- Bachelor Degree in either Law, Computer Science, IT or Business
- Experience in Relativity, Ringtail, EDT, Everlaw, NUIX
- Strong IT literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL
- Strong project management skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is an exceptionally well-regarded company that will provide a unique opportunity to be a part of a team of leaders in the field, along with a competitive salary, excellent benefits including gym membership, corporate health plan, flexible working together with ongoing learning opportunities as well as a great culture.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.