- National eLitigation Consultancy - global work - Sydney or Melbourne
- NUIX Workstation and Relativity experience highly regarded!
- Work with a team of highly skilled and regarded leaders in the field
Our client is a national eLitigation Consultancy well known for providing their clients with innovative and agile legal technology solutions.
Working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team and reporting to the Director of Consulting, your day-to-day duties will include:
- Stand alone NUIX Workstation data processing for government agencies
- Project support for RelativityOne, Nuix Discover and Delium projects
- Assisting with identifying and understanding client needs and assisting with the execution of technical solutions
- Processing, analysis, filtering, manipulation, import and export of data, scripting
- End-to-end management of data requests (scope, plan, cost & schedule the delivery)
- Provide technical assistance to all levels within the team
- Ensure database and document integrity is maintained
A full position description on this role is available.
To be successful it is desirable for you to possess the following:
- Bachelor of IT (or equivalent)
- SQL skills
- Strong technical skills in Relativity and NUIX or a similar platform
- Excellent attention to detail as well as an analytical mind
- IT/PC troubleshooting or basic software development skills
- eDiscovery or Litigation support experience in a Law firm or professional services ideal
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office Applications
This is a unique opportunity to work autonomously while being supported by a small national team as well as being rewarded with an attractive salary as well as lovely colleagues and the potential to grow your career in eDiscovery.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH4321
Phone: 0402 618 969
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 4 April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.