Utilise your technical experience and develop your consulting skills at that next level and take advantage of an excellent career opportunity that will lead to years of growth!
Our client is a premier law firm known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. With offices across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, they are highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry and recognised as the most innovative, leveraging best in class technology to deliver exceptional eDiscovery expertise.
As an integral part of this collaborative eDiscovery team, you will be utilising your hands on technical skills and project coordination. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Advising and developing eDiscovery solutions
- Preparing a timeline for the lifecycle of the matter
- Setting accurate budgets and ensuring work is completed to that cost
- Developing project management plans for each matter, including resource management, evidence tracking, cost proposals, etc
- Liaising with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Matter management to ensure what work has been carried out
- Preparing and delivering presentations when required
- Assisting staff to work with the required software
- Participating in post case reviews
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience within eDiscovery
- Academic qualifications within law or IT
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical skills in Relativity, Recommind Axcelerate, Ringtail or similar
- Expertise in document reviews and case work
- Excellent attention to detail & strong problem-solving skills
- Financial acumen
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
If this sounds like you and you're looking to take your skills to that next level and learn from the best - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of a world class brand that will invest and progress your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to a string of staff benefits!
For a confidential discussion please contact:
Phone: 0481 232 200
Phone: 0402 618 969
Applications close 24 December 2020. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.