Rare opening for an experienced eDiscovery Manager - join a global law firm - Truly Global Work - flexibility - Top of the market remuneration + bonus
- Manage a large client portfolio while supervising a team with the support of a team of your peers
- Excellent remuneration package up + Bonus + Benefits + the ability to work on Innovation Projects!
- Great career opportunity that will provide continual progression and upskilling
Our client is a world class law firm known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. With offices across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, they are highly regarded within the Alternative Legal Technology and eDiscovery industry and are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
You will be working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team managing a large portfolio of client matters while supervising a team of analysts. Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising, developing and recommending legal technology solutions and processes
- Lead timelines, workflow and processes
- Manage & supervise a team of Senior Executives, Executives and Analysts
- Liaise with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Continuously look to improve eDiscovery best practices
- Preparing and delivering presentations when required
- Reporting and costing
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role at a law firm or professional services firm (consulting) 6 years +
- Strong technical skills within Case Management Software including Recommind, Axcelerate, Ringtail, Relativity or similar
- Excellent understanding of eDiscovery frameworks, protocols and best practices
- Management of a team highly desirable
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in hearing more about - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of a world class brand that will invest in your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to a string of staff benefits!
For a confidential discussion please contact:
Phone: 0402 618 969