Our clients run a variety of projects, seeking legal professionals with specific skills to assist with reviewing evidence pertaining to legal matters. You will be responsible for extracting and processing large volumes of electronic data to be used as evidence in litigation matters.
Your duties will include:
- Processing electronic data from forensic capture
- Liaising with internal teams to meet requirements
- Working to processes to ensure a consistent high-quality outcome
- Contribute to the continuous development of processes and procedures
- Using Relativity and Ringtail
- Enter information into a discovery database
- Meeting KPI's
To be suitable for these opportunities, you will be an experienced eDiscovery Paralegal or qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience. In addition, you will have a professional and flexible attitude, excellent attention to detail, be self-motivated and proactive, have strong technical skills and also have the ability to work autonomously.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM12148
Phone: (07) 3231 1205