- National eLitigation Consultancy - global work
- NUIX experience highly regarded!
- Work with a team of highly skilled and regarded leaders in the field
Our client is a national eLitigation Consultancy well known for providing their clients with innovative and agile legal technology solutions.
Working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team, your day to day duties will include:
- Assisting with identifying and understanding client needs and assisting with the execution of technical solutions
- Handling evidence processing and data tracking
- End-to-end management of data requests (scope, plan, cost & schedule the delivery)
- Provide technical assistance to all levels within the team
- Ensure database and document integrity is maintained
To be successful it is desirable for you to possess the following:
- TAFE, graduate or equivalent qualified in Law or IT
- Strong technical skills in NUIX or a similar platform
- Excellent attention to detail as well as an analytical mind
- IT/PC troubleshooting or basic software development skills
- eDiscovery or Litigation support experience in a Law firm or professional services
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office Applications
This is a unique opportunity to work autonomously while being supported by a small national team as well as being rewarded with an attractive salary as well as lovely colleagues.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SH2838
Phone: 0402 618 969