- Utilise your technical experience & develop your project management skills at that next level
- Be part of a world class law firm that is leading the way and promotes within
- Great career opportunity that will lead to years of growth
Our client is a premier law firm known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. With offices across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, they are highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry and are looking to bring talent onboard that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
You will be working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team which will include both your hands on technical skills and project coordination. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Advising and developing eDiscovery solutions
- Preparing a timeline for the lifecycle of the matter
- Setting accurate budgets and ensuring work is completed to that cost
- Liaising with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Matter management to ensure what work has been carried out
- Preparing and delivering presentations when required
- Assisting staff to work with the required software
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience within eDiscovery
- Academic qualifications within law or IT
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical skills in Relativity, Ringtail or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial acumen
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
If this sounds like you and you're looking to take your skills to that next level and learn from the best - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of a world class brand that will invest and progress your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to a string of staff benefits!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH16164
Phone: 0402 618 969
Applications close 2 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.